- June 3, 2019 - June 6, 2019
The Day Camps are open to any and all registrants – ages 6-16 are encouraged to attend either or both of these fun and energetic four-day camps and will emphasize the development of fundamental skills through group instruction and game play.
This camp will include:
- Speakers such as Head Coach Nell Fortner, other GT basketball staff members and former players
- Individual Skill/Fundamental Development, Contests, Teaching Demonstrations and Games
- Character Development Teaching Lessons
- Campers grouped by age, height, and ability
- Excellent camper-to-coach ratios
- Each camper will receive a camp shirt
- Licensed collegiate trainers on duty at all times
- Each camper will receive tickets to the Campers Game during the 2019-2020 GTWBB Season!!
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm each day
Check-in: 8:00am-9:00am on the first day of camp
Daily Pick-up: We ask that all campers be picked up no later than 4:10pm. Unless purchased the Early Drop-off / Late Pick-up Option
Early Drop-off / Late Pick-up Option: $20 for the week
This option allows you to drop-off your camper as early as 7:30 each morning and pick-up as late as 6pm each evening.
Lunch will be from 12:00pm-1:00pm each day. Campers are responsible for bringing a lunch or buying lunch through our Lunch Bunch program.
Lunch Bunch: $36 for the week
Campers coming to either Individual Camp must bring lunch each day or can sign up for Lunch Bunch, where we will provide lunch.
Tuesday: Jersey Mikes
We will have a concession store at camp and is available for campers.
50% Deposit Option
Choose the option below. Register now and pay the remaining $157.5 when you arrive to camp!
*The deadline to register is midnight on the Thursday before the start of camp (unless capacity is reached earlier).